Magic Pass packages are valid in summer and winter. They can be used from the summer opening of the installations in May until the end of the following winter season.
During their period of validity, they can be used on all the partner companies' (referred to below as the partners) installations, i.e.
2. Bugnenets - Savagnières
5. Espace Dent-Blanche (Arolla - Evolène - La Forclaz)
6. Grimentz - Zinal
8. La Berra
9. Les Marécottes
10. Les Mayens de Conthey
11. Les Paccots
12. Les Pléiades
13. Les Prés-d'Orvin
14. Les Rochers de Naye*
16. Leysin - Les Mosses - La Lécherette
21. Robella Val-de-Travers
27. Vallée de Joux (L'Abbaye - L'Orient - Le Brassus)
29. Villars - Gryon - Les Diablerets
After paying a supplement they can also be used from the beginning of November until the beginning of May on all Glacier 3000 installations.
* Magic Pass will give you access to said company’s installations only during the winter season, but not during the summer season, even if its installations are open.
** In Saas-Fee, the Magic Pass does not give access, in Summer, to the Metro Alpin and the summer ski area.
2. Conditions of sale
Period of sale
These season tickets are on sale from March until the end of the following winter season on: http://www.magicpass.ch.
For purchases via the online selling site (Internet), payment can only be made by an electronic payment system (credit card).
Small child: up to age 5, accompanied by parents, free of charge without transport ticket (in 2020, date of birth 2015 or after)
Child: Between ages of 6 and 15 (in 2020, date of birth between 2005 and 2014)
Adult: above the age of 16 (in 2020, date of birth 2004 or earlier)
The year of birth determines the applicable charge rate
All prices are quoted in Swiss francs inclusive of VAT (7.7%).
3. Data support (Keycard) for Magic Passes
The Magic Mountains Cooperation Cooperative issues a data support free of charge when a Magic Pass is purchased and makes sure that this support is compatible with all the partners.
4. Scope of the services
The benefits provided by the Magic Pass include the services of a daily card for all the partners. This means that if public transport is included in the daily card it is also included in the flat rate charge for the Magic Pass.
Magic Pass purchases cannot be refunded under any circumstances, including, but not exclusively, in case of illness or accident of the owner of the pass. Only persons who have contracted insurance at the time of purchase, shall be entitled to claim a refund of their Pass in accordance with the terms and conditions of the insurance policy. Reimbursements are made directly by the insurance company. Magic Mountain Corporations Cooperative does not reimburse any passes.
In addition, there is no guarantee that all or part of the facilities of the partners listed under point 1 will be opened; there is no right to reimbursement, even partial, in in the event of non-opening, refusal to accept the package (e. g. refusal to read the pass), partial opening or closure of one or more partners listed under point 1 or of their facilities.
6. Special "pandemic" provision
Exceptionally, and only in the event of a pandemic which implies a total closure of all the installations and lifts of all the partners listed under point 1 (excluding weather or snow conditions), Magic Mountains Cooperation will offer a personal and non-transferable credit for each customer valid on the purchase of the next Magic Pass.
Under these circumstances, the credits are subject to the following additional conditions:
- The customer has used his Magic Pass less than 15 days during the time of validity of the Magic Pass (summer and winter);
- And the closure takes place between July 1st and August 31st for the summertime and/or between December 15th and April 15th for the wintertime.
If these conditions are met, the credits will be as follows:
- In case of a closure inferior to 30 days between the 1st of July and the 31st of August each year: CHF 0.00 credit
- In case of a closure of 31 days or more between the 1st of July and the 31st of August each year: CHF 20.00 credit (Child: CHF 10.00)
- In case of a closure inferior to 20 days between the 15th of December and the 15th of April each year: CHF 0.00 credit
- In case of a closure from 21 to 45 days between the 15th of December and the 15th of April each year: CHF 60.00 credit (Child: CHF 30.00)
- In case of a closure from 46 to 90 days between the 15th of December and the 15th of April each year: CHF 120.00 credit (Child: CHF 60.00)
- In case of a closure for more than 90 days between the 15th of December and the 15th of April each year: CHF 180.00 credit (Child: CHF 90.00)
In case of a closure outside the above-mentioned periods, no credit is possible. Summer and winter credits can be accumulated for the same customer. These credits only apply to the basic offer and exclude the options.
7. Replacement of the data support
The data support (Keycard) is only replaced free of charge if technical problems are experienced in reading the card. A processing charge of CHF 40.00 is added to the payment for replacement of lost or damaged data supports.
A processing charge of CHF 40.00 is added to the payment for replacement of lost or damaged data supports.
8. Forgotten pass
If a pass has been forgotten, the partner will offer to replace the data support on the conditions set out in Section 6. When a duplicate is produced, the original abonnement is automatically deactivated.
9. Verification of the passes
Each pass is issued in the holder’s name and may be used only by the person whose name appears on the card. Each partner may effect verifications of the use which is made of the passes.
When passing a check point, the system takes a photo to verify each client
10. Unauthorized use of the Magic Pass
Any unauthorized use of a Magic Pass will result in immediate withdrawal of the pass and a contribution to the verification costs of CHF 200.00 Fraudulent days are also charged to any abusive user. In addition, a pass may under no circumstances be returned, but may be subjected to the purchase of a new pass. In cases of misuse of the Magic Pass by a partner of an option, the same conditions apply.
Magic Mountains Cooperation
Rue de l’Aéroport 7