Walliser Alpentherme & Spa
Walliser Alpentherme & Spa Leukerbad is located directly on Leukerbad’s historical village square. This glorious sunny location is surrounded by the majestic Alps. Using local sources of vitality and beauty, the Alpentherme pampers its guests with traditional and contemporary spa experiences, a wide range of medical wellness services and beauty dreams. The authentic Valaisian sauna village, The Roman-Irish bath offer one of antiquity’s most pleasurable and deeply relaxing bathing rituals. Bathers pass through a series of eleven stations, including saunas, steam baths and thermal pools heated to different temperatures and the thermal baths with their amazing views are an added delight in Walliser Alpentherme & Spa Leukerbad, which is open 365 days of the year.
- 3-hour thermal baths (indoor and panoramic outdoor) included
- Extra charge CHF 15: thermal baths and Valais sauna village for 5 hours
- Extra charge CHF 30 or 45: Unique Roman - Irish bath & sauna
- We are happy to welcome children above 8 years old
- Opening hours: daily from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.